Join us for your winter vacation in The Wilds of Michigan.
Mountain View Lodges is a magical place in wintertime. Whether you enjoy snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, or maybe making a snow man, there are endless things to do in the winter!
Do You Like to Ski?
Receive one free lift ticket for each paid night stay! Mountain View Lodges is located just three miles from the ski hill.
With beautifully groomed trails for all and a ski hill boasting NO Lift Lines, we have it all!
Ski Season News: The Porcupine Mountains Winter Ski Complex is now being operated by the Ski Area Managment (SAM) program of Gogebic Community College! Everyone is excited about the upcoming season! For information visit www.porkiesfun.com!
- Guided Telemark and Back-Country skiing are available.
- Rentals for all equipment needed is available at the Ski Hill.
- Enjoy the lantern lit cross-country ski trails every Saturday night!
- A 42 kilometer cross-country groomed ski trail system encircles the Alpine ski area with numerous scenic loops… And the Survey says: It was great this year and will even better next! There are also X-Country trails in the Ottawa National Forest, the Bergland Ski Trail and Sylvania Outfitters Trails. There are a variety of skiing options all within an hours drive. Some slopes open at Thanksgiving!
- Mountain View Lodges is the closest resort to the Porcupine Mountains Winter Sports Complex. With beautifully groomed X-country trails and a ski hill boasting NO Lift Lines, natural fresh powder and a SnowCat for the gladed runs…We have it all! Join us for your winter vacation.
Grooming is maintained daily.
For trail report information: CLICK HERE